Sensitive information between your browser and the Website is transferred in encrypted form using Secure Socket Layer (SSL). When transmitting sensitive information, you should always make sure that your browser can validate the YossiHarari.com certificate.
The Website and the content contained therein including the Website design, drawings, diagrams, illustrations, photographs, pictures, text, graphics, etc. (the "Information") is the property of the Website, or third parties that have allowed the Website to publish the copyrighted Information on it, and as such are protected by the copyright laws of the United States of America, international treaties, and copyright laws in other countries. The User must not change, copy, publish, distribute, broadcast, present, photocopy, issue a license, produce derivative works, or sell any part of the information contained in the Website without the explicit written consent of the Website provided in advance. The User acknowledges the existing copyrights in the Information and undertakes not to make any commercial use of the Information or change or alter the Information or any part thereof.
The Website may include links to internet websites that are not operated by Yossi Harari. These links are intended for the User as a convenience and the Website has no control over these internet websites and it is not responsible for the content contained on these websites. The inclusion of links to other websites does not attest to Yossi Harari support of the content of these websites nor any other connection to these websites or their operators. The Website is not responsible for the proper functioning of the links. The Website is entitled at its own discretion to remove any link from the Website and/or add additional links.
- Disclaimers. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAWS, (A) THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS" AND AS AVAILABLE, YOSSI HARARI EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION. FOR FURTHER WARRANTY INFORMATION YOU MAY CONTACT YOSSI HARARI'S CUSTOMER SUPPORT DEPARTMENT AT email@example.com
- Limitation on Liability.TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, YOSSI HARARI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF YOSSI HARARI HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN. NOTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT SHALL LIMIT OR EXCLUDE YOSSI HARARI'S LIABILITY FOR GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT OF YOSSI HARARI OR ITS AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES, OR FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU
While Yossi Harari intends that all the information on the Website will be correct and accurate, there is a possibility that the information is incomplete or not updated and alternatively there is a possibility that technical or other errors occurred. Yossi Harari will not be held responsible for omissions, errors, lack of updates, or imprecision of the information presented. Yossi Harari hereby claims that the information contained in the Website is for general and informative purposes only and is not a recommendation and/or opinion and/or an offer to purchase any product or any other service of the Website besides the Services, and therefore the User is aware of and agrees that any reliance on figures, declarations, opinions, advice, or any other information presented on the Website, and specifically with respect to the description of the products, is done according to the User's discretion and under his sole responsibility. There is a possibility that part of the information originates from third parties; it is hereby understood that, without derogating from what is stated above, the Website is not responsible for this kind of information and the Website does not guarantee the correctness of this information.
In the event of a discrepancy and/or contradiction between the information on the Website and the information existing in the Yossi Harari's existing documents, including information conveyed by the Yossi Harari's employees, whether in writing or orally, the information at the Yossi Harari's offices, in its official documents, or information conveyed by the Yossi Harari's authorized employees shall be deemed true.
Whilst we have taken reasonable steps to depict the products as accurately as possible through the photographs and other images featured on the Website, some items may appear slightly larger or smaller than the actual size of the product due to screen defaults and photography techniques. Other items may be represented at a larger than actual size in order to clearly show details, or smaller than actual size in order to show the entire item. Additionally the detailing (such as color, pattern and texture, etc.) you see on-screen will depend on your monitor and, as such, may not exactly reflect the actual detailing of a jewelry when you receive it and we guarantee that your computer will accurately display colors.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Despite our best efforts, occasional pricing and other errors may occur on the Website. Access to the Website does not constitute the right to purchase products featured. Yossi Harari is not responsible for typographical, pricing or other errors. Products and prices of products described on the Website are subject to change at any time without notice. Yossi Harari reserves the right to revise pricing and other errors and to cancel any order you have placed if there was an error concerning the price or availability of any item you ordered when you placed the order, even if you have received an order confirmation. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Yossi Harari will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account. Yossi Harari reserves the right to limit quantities of products purchased.
Title to all products and risk of loss or damage will pass to you upon shipment from Yossi Harari.
The User is solely responsible for his use of the Website and for configuring his information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access the Website. The User should use his own virus protection software. Yossi Harari does not bear any responsibility or liability in relation to any malfunction, error, or omission of the Website and/or the Website's content due to malfunctions. Yossi Harari shall not be held responsible for any direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damage due to access to the Website or its use or any hindrance from accessing or using the Website. Yossi Harari is not responsible for any damage to the User's computer equipment or any equipment of the User, including damage by computer viruses or software applications caused by visiting or using the Website and including damage caused by downloading information from the Website.
Yossi Harari does not undertake that the Website will be available at all times, nor that the Website’s operations and/or completeness will not be hindered and/or be carried out uninterruptedly and/or without malfunctions, defects, errors, or faults. Yossi Harari shall not be held responsible for the abovementioned interferences as said and it shall not be held responsible for any direct or indirect loss, or direct or consequential or other damages caused to the User or any third party in relation to the interferences mentioned above or in relation to ceasing certain services on the Website for whatever reason.
Yossi Harari is hereby granted full right to enforce the indemnity of all indemnified parties identified in that provision.
You agree not to access or attempt to access the Website by any means other than the interface provided by Yossi Harari or circumvent any access or use restrictions put into place by Yossi Harari to prevent certain uses of the Website.
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- access or use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any server or the networks connected to any server;
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, accounts, passwords, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Website or any affiliated or linked sites;
- disrupt, interfere with, or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Website or other affiliated or linked sites, platforms, or content;
- reproduce, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose, any, use of the Website, or access to the Website;
- defraud, defame, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- engage in any other conduct which, in the Yossi Harari’s sole discretion, is considered inappropriate, unauthorized or objectionable;
- use any automated methods or tools to crawl, robot, scrape, spider or otherwise monitor or extract data from any part of the Website without our express prior written permission (we may use robot exclusion headers within the Website and you agree to comply with any such headers); decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any of the source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Website, except to the limited extent that applicable laws specifically prohibit such restrictions;
- post or send any unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, marketing email or spam;
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- mirror or frame any part of the Website on any other website;
- use any meta-tags or other hidden text or metadata containing any Yossi Harari trademark, URL or product name without our express prior written permission;
- use any Yossi Harari trademark, URL, product name or logo in any way that incorrectly suggests our affiliation with or endorsement of any person, entity, product or service; or use any other trademarks, service marks, trade dress, designs or logos that are confusingly similar to any Yossi Harari trademark, product name or logo or to the look and feel of the Services; or
- not to upload, retrieve, transmit, distribute, or publish information or any other material that might limit or prevent others from using the Website; that might encourage, endorse, motivate, or assist another person to commit unlawful acts or that might lead to illegal liability.
In order to permit us to protect the quality of our Services, you hereby consent to our employees and representatives being able to access your account and records for any reason, in our sole discretion. We also reserve the right, but do not assume the responsibility, to monitor or review your conduct while using the Website. Your use of the Website is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. Further, you acknowledge that you are responsible for obtaining or providing all access lines, telephone and computer equipment (including modem), or other devices, necessary to access the Website, and paying all charges related thereto.
You agree not to use the Website for any unlawful activity and the Website reserves the right to investigate any suspicious activity or in response to any complaints or reported violations. When investigating any such activity, the Website reserves the right to report suspected unlawful activity to any appropriate person or body and to provide them with any relevant information, including personal data.
Third Party Services
The communications between you and Yossi Harari use electronic means, whether you visit the Website or otherwise use the Service or send Yossi Harari e-mails, or whether Yossi Harari posts notices on the Website or communicates with you via e-mail. For contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from Yossi Harari in an electronic form; and (b) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that the Website provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were be in writing. The foregoing does not affect your statutory rights.
The User shall have no claim towards the Company due to changes in the Information on the Website.
We will not be liable for non-performance or delay in performance (other than of obligations regarding payment of money) caused by any event reasonably beyond our control including, but not limited to natural disaster, strike, administrative decisions, transportation stoppages, wars, hostilities, revolutions, riots, civil commotion, national emergency, epidemics, fire, flood, earthquake, force of nature, explosion, embargo or any “act of God”.
Law and Jurisdiction
The use of the Website and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of the use of the Website is governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey, United States of America; and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with the Website will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New Jersey, United States of America.
Termination of Website Activities
Yossi Harari is entitled at all times to terminate the operation of the Website, either for a defined period of time or permanently, without prior notice and without receiving the User's consent to do so.